Ang Iglesia ng Makapangyarihang Diyos-Buhay-Iglesya Nati’y kaibig-ibig (Opisyal na Music Video)

23

Sabado, Marso 9, 2019

To obey God is really important.

Obeying God, is important for us. I used to think as long as we have the Lord Jesus' grace and have a peaceful life, it's enough. But I never thought if I'm obeying God and seeking God's will in everything, if I'm longing for God's appearance, and if I'm loving God and satisfying God's requirements. If I don't think about them, what can I gain in my belief in God? Can I stand the testimony in disasters and trials? No! I thought of many brothers and sisters who became passive and no longer believe in God because of the disaster or some difficulties in their lives.
I also once misunderstood God because of some difficulties in my life; though I still believe in God, I had misunderstanding, complaints, and demands of God filled in my heart. How can I be called a person truly believing in and obeying God! But after I watched this video, I just know the root cause of man's inability to obey God, and I found a way. God's words say, “God makes people perfect through their obedience, through their eating, drinking, and enjoying of God’s words, and through the suffering and refinement in their lives. Only through faith such as this can people’s dispositions change, only then can they possess the true knowledge of God. Not being satisfied with living amid God’s graces, actively thirsting for the truth, and searching for the truth, and pursuing being gained by God—this is what it means to consciously obey God; this is precisely the kind of faith that God wants. ” Thanks be to God!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento