Ang Iglesia ng Makapangyarihang Diyos-Buhay-Iglesya Nati’y kaibig-ibig (Opisyal na Music Video)

23

Miyerkules, Marso 6, 2019

When disasters come upon, who can save us?

Yesterday I saw a news on the Internet: a powerful typhoon hit Saipan on Oct 25. This typhoon is more powerful than the typhoons before 2015. I saw the photos after the disaster uploaded by some friends online, houses were destroyed by the storm, many roofs flew off the buildings, even power poles beside roads were pulled down. It was totally a mess. We can imagine how powerful is the typhoon. It reminds me of the powerful earthquake recently happened in Indonesia, which caused a tsunami. I watched the video of the scene, a huge wave crash into the island, and it was totally covered by seawater instantly. I heard people's crying and screaming. Their sound was helpless and desolate. In front of a disaster, man's life is small and fragile. Thinking of that, I think a lot. Though these disasters haven't come upon us for now, but when they truly approach us, what should we do? Who can save us? Uncountable money, or prominent status? Your husband or wife who loves you, or your relatives and friends? None of them.Then, who can save us in a disaster?I thought of the movie “God Bless” I watched recently. I found the answer in it. I'd like to share it with you.

Manood ng higit pa:Pagpalain ng Diyos


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento