Ang Iglesia ng Makapangyarihang Diyos-Buhay-Iglesya Nati’y kaibig-ibig (Opisyal na Music Video)

23

Miyerkules, Pebrero 13, 2019

The true meaning of the Lord Jesus knocking on the door

  Today when I cleaned the room, I found my diary written previously. Seeing a mass of words, I was choked. At that moment, brothers and sisters came to testify for the returned Lord Jesus, however, I didn't believe them for I didn't see the Lord come with clouds. So I locked them out of my door. However, brothers and sisters knocked on my door again and again even if they were faced with wind and rain. Finally, I was touched. Thank God! When I heard their testimonies, I recognized this was God's voice. From this thing, I know the most important thing in welcoming the Lord's return is to listen to God's voice. The Lord Jesus said, "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me" (John 10:27). Sketch "The Lord Is Knocking" will tell us the true meaning of the returned Lord knocking on the door. How can we be wise virgins to welcome the Lord's return? Let's watch this sketch together …

Rekomendasyon:Ang Panginoon ay nasa pintuan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento